Payroll, benefits, and overhead are unavoidable expenses your company pays to keep the organization running profitably. What’s harder to defend are potential losses due to oversight, improper safety protocols, flagrant spending, unsafe SOPs or outdated technology.
Protect your organization from these potential threats by working with us and getting superior loss control backed by second-to-none customer service.
A company working to reduce its experience modifier needs to identify, evaluate, manage and mitigate the underlying potential cause of loss. Our loss control team wants to help you develop or maintain your existing safety and loss control protocols. Account managers on our team will share their expertise across different industries and perform a 360-degree analysis of your risk. From there, we’ll provide you with a complete picture of the losses you may face.
Some of the available services we offer include the following:
- In-depth claims analysis: We use data from carrier, third-party administrator and compliance logs to identify loss trends, offer sophisticated analysis and support risk control activities.
- GAP assessment operations review: We assess, measure and make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of clients’ safety programs. We can also tailor safety policies to bridge any identified gaps. Our reports are designed to benchmark client performance and help you measure ongoing improvement.
- Regulatory compliance consulting: Our industry experts share their knowledge on safety and regulatory issues, including compliance strategies for the standards that apply to your business.
- Behaviour-based safety programs: Our platform is designed to encourage safer employee behaviours and prevent accidents and injuries before they occur. Implementing a behaviour-based safety program is one of the strongest ways companies we can promote safety, eliminate hazards and prevent injuries.
- Safety training: Our team can provide training, including the types and modules required by regulatory agencies such as CCOHS and Transport Canada.
- Major loss investigation: If the worst does happen, we work with your team to help determine the factors that caused the incident and to develop avoidance strategies for the future.
- Specialized services recommendations: Because of our broad experience and diverse contacts in the industry, we can provide clients with suggestions for utilizing third-party services, as appropriate, including ergonomics/manual material handling, industrial hygiene and education in emerging trends in safety technology.
Are you ready to get started? Get in touch with us today about preventing and controlling loss.