Accidents are an unfortunate reality of our world, but with the right strategy, you can reduce costs, improve outcomes, and keep employee relations strong.
In the event of a workers’ compensation claim, we can help lessen the pain for your employees and business as a whole. With us, you’ll have an advocate in your corner proactively monitoring claims to mitigate costs and expedite closures.
US Workers’ Compensation Claims
Workers’ compensation isn’t as black and white as many would like to think with carrier reserves rarely set in stone. Over-reserved claims will adversely affect your experience modifier — which impacts your premiums. If you want to minimize the severity and increase the value of the claims management program, you need a team who understands the ins and outs of workers’ compensation.
Our team has a nothing-but-best-practices approach to handling claims. We:
- Independently review each claim
- Identify overlapping coverage and put applicable policies on notice
- Ensure that carriers and third-party providers follow best practices for claim adjudication
- Monitor claims to ensure carrier reserves accurately reflect exposure over the life of a claim
- Ensure that claims below policy deductible are evaluated and handled correctly
- Create client-specific handling instructions to minimize the severity and increase the value of the claims management program
- Assist with return-to-work programs
Claims Management You Can Trust
Controlling costs starts with effective claims management and a customized plan to reduce your overall cost of risk. We take the time to develop a personalized Preferred Provider Panel to match you with the vendors known for providing the best outcomes. We’ll care for your injured worker from the onset of the accident until they are back on the job, because we want your relationship with them to stay strong.
Get in touch with us today about minimizing the severity and increasing the value of your claims management program.