Your car is more than just a vehicle. It is an asset that requires the right type of protection.
When it comes to buying car insurance in Canada, there’s a lot to consider. The fact that each province requires various levels of protection can only add to the confusion. NFP’s insurance specialists are here to help you obtain the coverage you need at a reasonable price, with deductible levels you’re comfortable with.
We’ll help you find the right carrier to cover you and protect you against:
- Cost to repair damage to your vehicle caused by another vehicle or an object
- Costs to repair damage to your vehicle from unexpected situations such as fire, theft, vandalism or natural disasters
- Costs to repair damage from a combination of the above
Auto Insurance in Canada
- Liability coverage: If you’re in an accident and end up being held liable for the injury to or death of another driver, liability coverage will protect you.
- Accident benefits: If a car accident leaves you injured or disabled, accident benefits cover medical bills, rehabilitation, funeral costs, and loss of income.
- Direct compensation property damage: If your vehicle or property inside your vehicle is damaged by another motorist insured in your province, this covers you.
- Collision or upset: If you have a single vehicle or multiple vehicle accident, collision or upset covers the cost of repair or the replacement of your car.
- Comprehensive: In the event of burglary, car vandalism, fire, falling objects, lightning, explosion or collision with an animal, comprehensive coverage will respond. It will pay for damage to your windshield, as well as other damage.
- Specified perils: Covers damage to your car caused by dangers, such as fire and lightning, theft or attempted theft, natural disasters, explosion, riot, or civil unrest, and crashing aircraft or parts of an aircraft.
- All perils: Gives you the protection provided by both collision and comprehensive coverage.
We’re ready to help you find a strong policy to protect you and your car. Call us today.